Dine In-House or Create One of Their Signature Recipes in Your Own Kitchen
Trivs 16 Ounce C.A.B. Ribeye Entreé
– 16 Ounce certified Angus beef boneless ribeye
– Salt & pepper to taste
– 4 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
– 1 ounces pancetta, cooked
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
– salt & pepper to taste
– 10 Idaho potatoes, sliced paper-thin
– 1/2 quart heavy cream
– 1/8 cup white ground pepper
– 1/8 cup salt
– ¼ cup granulated garlic
– 1/8 cup onion powder
– ½ quart grated parmesan cheese
– 1 quart shredded parmesan cheese
Triv’s Cabernet Demi-Glace
We can’t give all our secrets away—you’ll have to come in to enjoy that part!
- Salt & pepper both sides of the steak.
- Grill to internal temperature of 135 degrees (for medium-rare).
- In a pan, brown the butter over medium to high heat.
- Add the garlic, Brussels sprouts and salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and pancetta, cook until Brussels sprouts are caramelized in color.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all wet and dry ingredients except the shredded parmesan & potatoes.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Layer potato slices in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle every third layer with the shredded parmesan cheese.
- Continue to layer and top with remaining shredded parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for two hours.
- Uncover and continue to cook 10 more minutes (until golden brown on top).
Strawberry Basil Mojito
– 1.5 oz Captain Morgan White Rum
– 1 Strawberry Sliced
– 3 Basil Leaves
– 3 Mint Leaves
– 1 Ounce Soda Water
– 1 Ounce Ginger Ale
– Splash of Simple Syrup
- In a tall glass add rum, strawberries, basil and mint. Muddle.
- Add ice.
- Top with simple syrup, soda water and ginger ale.