- 4 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- Optional: caramel dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 225℉.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place thinly sliced apples on baking sheet, making sure slices are evenly spaced and do not touch. (You will have to do a few batches or use more than one baking pan.)
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture on apples. (You may have extra.)
- Bake for 1½ hours and then flip apples.
- Bake for another 45 minutes-1 hour or until apples are crispy.
- Remove pan and let apple chips cool.
- Serve plain or with caramel dipping sauce. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.